Best CPA Network for Beginners:
CPA stands for Cost Per Action. It’s well known as “pay per lead.” CPA marketing is easier as there is no need to sell any products. You will get a product-selling offer link from your registered network to promote the link to others. When your targeted audience or traffic clicks on your link, he needs to submit his mail ID or PIN code. Through this process, the conversion will be done through lead generation. You will get a commission from your registered network once a mail ID or pin submission is made by a specific audience. Normally, CPA marketers get paid 3%–25% based on CPA offer terms and conditions.
Here I will share Best CPA Network as follows for the Beginner’s handsome earnings.
10 Best CPA Network for Beginners:
The following is a list of the top 10 CPA networks in the world, especially for beginners, although experts could also join. You can earn $500-$2000 per month using this CPA platform; revenue is determined by the amount of effort you put in.
- CPAGrip (For Beginners/Experts)
- CPALead (For Beginners)
- MGCash.com (For Beginners)
- Adworkmedia (For Beginners/Experts)
- MaxBounty (Bit Experts preferred)
- Peerfly (Bit Experts preferred )
- cj.com (for Beginners/Experts)
- Adscendmedia (For Beginners)
- mobidea.com (For Beginners)
- smartadv.com (For Beginners/Experts
You should have a clear understanding of which terms are most frequently used on the CPA network or platform .
- Vertical: The category to which the CPA offer is applicable. for instance, items for personal care, sports, health, and software.
- Commission eligibility: Affiliates are paid commission based on successful conversions.
- Cookies: to provide a unique ID to a user to track conversions who clicks an affiliate link within particular time frame
- Conversion rate: the proportion of traffic that successfully converts to sales;
- Payment threshold: A minimum payout amount that must be earned by an associate to be paid. Depending on the CPA network, the payment threshold could range from $25 to $100.
- Types of commission: conversions are the clicks, leads, and sales, which affiliates need to generate;
- Payment frequency: how often the CPA network pays affiliates if meet the minimum payout amount. CPA affiliate marketers can get payment on a net-15 basis or a net-30 basis.
- Method of payment: The method of payment used by the CPA network to pay the affiliate marketer. It could be by Cash, cheques, PayPal, wire transfers, cryptocurrency, etc.
- Offer page: Where affiliate marketers instruct visitors for further conversions
- Key Account Managers (KAM): Devoted professionals with experience in promoting various verticals. He guides affiliates on how to build connections to drive traffic on site and make purchases.
- Backlinks: These are URL’s which connected to other websites
- Postback: postback is the URL that contains click id number, conversion values, and placement id which is used to log in the CPA server to verify the conversion
- Ad creatives: Ad creatives are advertising materials or channels that are used to generate leads or sell products. it created on ads network as managed by CPA networks, or by affiliator own.